There's a place for YOU
at Collegiate Housing International
CHI Port Angeles is a new residence hall two blocks from the campus of Peninsula College.
All you need is your backpack and suitcase. You will enjoy a collegiate
living experience with other students at Peninsula College which will include:
- Fully furnished room shared with a roommate.
- State of the art high speed internet service included in your rent.
- A furnished common area with a kitchen with appliances.
CHI Port Angeles:
- A safe place to live.
- A manager lives in the building to help you.
- Security cameras protect the building 24 hours a day.
- A security company is available for added protection.
- Located in a quiet neighborhood.
- A smoke free and drug free facility.
- Monthly activities enable you to get to know the other students living here.
- CHI encourages you to be your best. Academic and athletic excellence is encouraged and supported.
- Rent is $530/month for a one year lease. ($1590 is due at the start of each 3-month quarter.)
- Rent includes internet, furnishings and utilities.
- There is a $300 security deposit and $195 application and set up fee.
CHI Port Angeles is located at
Click Here to print or download application form.
Click Here to print or download a sample lease form.
To apply, send the completed form along with a check for $195 to:
CHI Port Angeles
c/o Joel Crosby, Managing Member
4102 S Regal, Suite 201
Spokane, WA 99223
If you have any questions, please email or call
CHI was featured on May 1st, 2019, in the Peninsula College student newspaper, The Buccaneer!
November, 2019, Soccer Championship Celebration
October, 2019, Women's Hollow Week Event
August, 2019, Victory Banquet for Soccer Teams
August, 2019, Welcome Barbecue
November, 2018, Pizza Party and Open House
For More Information Please Email or Call
Rent may be paid by check, money order, cash, or PayPal. Contact
If you are not yet a resident, download the application form under the "Apply" tab for information on how to pay the application fee.